Jobs Now Available with Local Employers:
The Lauren Concrete Mixer Operator actively promotes a work environment within the Operations Department that consistently delivers a “World Class Experience” during the delivery of the concrete. Responsible for delivering quality concrete safely and efficiently while adhering to all Federal, State, and local laws.
- Display a positive attitude, a professional appearance and demeanor on all jobs with all customers, both internally and externally.
- Perform pre-trip inspections: clean windshield, side windows, mirrors and cameras each time before leaving the plant or job site, check for fluid leaks, and consult Driver Vehicle Inspection Report notebook
- Confirm job site address prior to departure
- Maintain a clean truck interior and exterior
- Responsible for the process of loading, handling, delivering and unloading of the product, including the slump, load tickets, revolutions, chutes, admixes, etc.
- Perform post-trip inspection, notifying plant manager of maintenance needs
- Foster a supportive role towards Lauren Concrete’s mission statement and core values
- Support a positive and productive work environment and demonstrate a positive example for others
- Performs all other related duties, as assigned
- Report to work on time and on a regular basis
- Represent Lauren Concrete in a professional manner in a variety of settings and circumstance
- Be responsive to the expressed and unexpressed wishes and needs of our customers
- Understand complex functions, procedures, and processes
- Express oneself clearly and concisely
- Accept responsibility for quality and accuracy of personal work