Jobs Now Available with Local Employers:
Description of Position:
Don't just make a living...Make a Difference! Become a Care Partner today! Our team is growing, and we invite you to learn more about this exciting opportunity with Texas Home Health (An AccentCare, Inc. company).
Texas Home Health is seeking reliable, compassionate Care Partners. At Texas Home Health we provide paid training, sick time, mileage & travel time (between Clients), and we work with your schedule offering a variety of shifts.
Visit www.workintexas.com and enter the following job positing numbers to review the open positions:
Caregiver - Attendant - Llano, Texas - Work In Texas Job ID #14026701
Care Partners provide both Personal Care Services (hands-on) as well as Homemaking Tasks (non-hands-on) for clients. The purpose of the Care Partner is to provide non-medical support to the client, enabling them to remain in their own home.
- Responsible for providing personal assistance services such as light housekeeping, personal care, respite, and escorts for the client in accordance with the established service plan to enable the client to function in the home and community.
- Shall perform services as identified on the Service Plan.
- Report to the supervisor any significant changes in client's circumstances or condition.
- Shall report emergency situations to appropriate individuals in accordance with written policies.
- Check for safety measures to be taken on an on-going basis for client and attendant protection.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of Texas Home Health.