We recognize that dependable child care is a critical need of all working parents and that for many it can mean the difference between holding onto a job or losing one.
Workforce Solutions Rural Capital Area benefits families, providers and local communities by assisting parents with tuition assistance who are striving to become self-sufficient and by providing child care technical assistance and training to child care providers through Workforce Solutions, the Texas Workforce Commission's (TWC) Child Care Services (CCS) program in our nine-county area.
The goals of the Child Care Services program are:
- To offer families an expanded choice of accessible child care arrangements,
- To offer families an identifiable source of child care information and financial assistance,
- To support the physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of children,
- To assist providers with increasing and maintaining quality child care,
- To support and strengthen the child care industry, and
- To provide a community resource for child care needs.