WSRCA Welcomes New Members to Board of Directors
The staff of Workforce Solutions Rural Capital Area would like to welcome the newest members of our all-volunteer Board of Directors:
- Ben Brenneman is with IBEW Local Union 520, and represents labor within Williamson County
- Debbie Burkhard is the owner/operator of Old Annex Office Solutions, and represents the private sector of Blanco County
- Elwood (Woody) Engebretson is a military veteran, and represents community based organizations in Williamson County
- Becky Garlick is the Executive Dean of Blinn College's Schulenburg campus, and represents education in Fayette County
- Eben Riggs is a Data Analyst in the Workforce Programs & Policy team at the Texas Workforce Commission, and represents Public Employment within Williamson County
- Nikki Stallings is the Human Resources representative with National Oilwell Varco Wellbore Technologies, and represents the private sector of Williamson County
We're grateful for their service to our communities and humbled by their commitment to empower our employers and job seekers.
Learn more about all of our Board members on our Board of Directors page.