WSRCA Launches Revamped Workforce Wednesdays Virtual Career Expo Events Weekly
Workforce Solutions Rural Capital Area has launched a revamped Workforce Wednesdays Virtual Career Expo campaign within the nine-county Rural Capital Area of Central Texas, to connect Skilled Texans with great Texas Employers.
Now hosted on the robust Premier Virtual platform, Workforce Wednesdays offers hiring events every week from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., to help job seekers:
- Save Valuable Time & Chat with Local Employers Hiring Immediately
- Apply for Open Positions at All Levels Across Central Texas
- Take Part in Live Career-Enhancement Workshops
- Explore Upskilling Opportunities with Local Training Centers
- Learn More About Local Apprenticeships & Internships
- Connect with Talent Development Coaches Ready to Empower You
- Log On with Any Desktop, Laptop, or Mobile Device
- A Free Hiring Event for Texans of All Abilities, Backgrounds, & Skill Levels
Job seekers looking to take part in upcoming hiring events can register here: http://bit.ly/workforcewednesdaysexpo
Employers looking to host free hiring booths and interview sessions should email the WSRCA Business Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://bit.ly/workforcewednesdaysemployer.
The WSRCA team is eager to help you find workforce solutions in person and has begun a phased reopening of our offices for customers with appointments. Services continue to be available virtually.
For more information about virtual, in-person, or curbside services, as well as hiring events, please call us toll-free, at 1-844-344-2780, and begin your job search on www.workintexas.com.