Seeking Eligible Candidates for Immediate Hire
We are looking for participants to join the National Dislocated Worker Grant Program (NDWG). Through this program you will have access to job opportunities with employers that are working to minimize the impact of COVID-19 in your community.
You can qualify if you are:
- Receiving unemployment benefits due to being temporarily or permanently laid off, or having drastically reduced hours at work
- A long-term unemployed worker
Additional benefits for participating in program:
- Individualized career counseling, job search assistance, and
support assistance for work related expenses
- Job skills workshops, career assessments, and career
- Opportunities to enroll in training or certification programs
for some of the most highly sought occupations
To complete an interest survey and be contacted by one of our NDWG representatives click here.
*Must show proof of age, authorization to work, and selective service registry*
Contact your Rural Capital Area NDWG representative today!
512-303-3916 ext. 2032
512-392-1291 ext. 3030