No-Cost Online Training for Employees & Job Seekers
Workforce Solutions Rural Capital Area (WSRCA) was awarded a Pursuit of Advanced Training in High-Demand Skills (PATHS) grant funded through the Walmart Foundation. PATHS For Texas is a statewide initiative to provide industry and nationally-recognized training and upskill opportunities to improve employee retention, support career advancement, and promote success for workers and job seekers in customer-facing industries.
Businesses and individuals within our nine-county region can benefit from PATHS.
Specific and individualized training options are available that offer certifications and degrees and are offered by industry-recognized providers. Classes are online and self-paced. All at No Cost to You!
Download and Review More PATHS for Texas Information:
PATHS for Texas Provides:
- Industry Recognized Training Opportunities
- Time-Saving Training Solutions for Employee Credential Achievement
- Career Advancement to Management
- Employment and Career Skills for Promotion & Increased Wages
- A Skilled Workforce for Greater Economic Mobility
- Invaluable Training at No Cost to You!
Who Can Participate:
- Employers in customer serving industries interested in upskilling employees
- Individuals currently employed working in customer-facing industries, or
- Individuals seeking employment with previous work experience in customer-facing industries
Benefits to Employers:
- Skilled & Trained Workforce
- Improved Employee Morale
- Motivated & Committed Employees
- Improved Customer Satisfaction
Overview of Retail:
- Retail Industry Fundamentals
- Customer Service & Sales
- Business of Retail
- Customer Conflict Prevention
- Retail Leadership Career Diploma Program
- Retail Supervisor
- Retail Operations, Loss Prevention & Workplace Safety
- COVID-19 Safety & Conflict Resolution
- Workplace Readiness: Professionalism, Effective Communication
Healthcare Careers (Industry Credentials):
- Pharmacy Technician Professional
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding
Healthcare Short Term Certificates:
- Medical Records Specialist
- Dietary Aide
- Health Information Clerk I
Information Technology Tracks:
- IT Support Specialist
- Computer Programming Languages
- Computer Information Systems (CIS)
Register to Take Part
PATHS for Texas Job Seeker Registration:
To learn more about how to provide your employees with upskilling and training opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A PATHS for Texas Coordinator will follow up with you.